A matching, sequencing, pattern-recognition game. The goal is to match similar cells on a grid in order without clicking cells in the wrong order.
Memory, Matching, Sequencing Game
A timed matching, sequencing, pattern-recognition game.
- Don’t click the same cell twice.
- Click all cells of one type before clicking a cell with different type.
The goal is to match similar cells on a grid.
Click all cells of the same type to win. Without clicking the same cell twice.
After clicking all cells of the same type: Begin a new type.
How to Win
Click the cells in the correct order; Don’t click the same cell twice.
- Click every cell of the same type. Without clicking the same cell twice.
- After clicking every cell of the same type, click a different type and continue
- After clicking every cell in the game-area, clicking all similar cells sequentially, without clicking the same cell twice: You Win!
- Try again with more cells
Designed to be a dynamic, multi-purpose dialogue (input/output thingie).
The goals of this project are:
- To be accessible, the cards/cell-variants in this game are all uniquely identifiable. And (I’m hoping) color-blindness proof.
- To help people exercise their brains.
The game.js file takes 4 arguments: cells wide, cells high, number of cell types, number of each cell type.
The game.js file includes logic for diverting unsolvable game configurations. (not applicable when all 4 game arguments are equal)
Each element the grid includes semantic css classes.
Sorry, I couldn’t think of anything catchier than ‘Memory Game’